Labels

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby Bump







I co-hosted a baby shower for my dear friend Cathie the other weekend. The Lowe house is so excited for this new arrival to make his appearance. Cathie was there when Lily was born and I hope to be there (as an expert doula) when Bump arrives. I call Baby Bump, "Charlotte's Irish twin" (as they will be less than a year apart. I know technically this means they should have the same mother, but nevermind). Cathie has been a dear teacher, frieAdd Imagend, Godmother and spoil-them-rottener to Lily and Charlotte, and I intend to be be the same to Bump. As you can see, I already can't keep my hands off of him! "It takes a village"..., as the saying goes...so Irish twin it is, and Bump is Lily and Charlotte's "brother from another mother" as that saying goes! I am looking forward to our newest baby boy to join in our circle of fun! As anxiously as I await, I know Cathie is counting the minutes, and I too remember the impossible wait of the final weeks of pregnancy. Cathie you are a picture of pregnant grace and beauty. "Cheers to you!", or ironically as we say in Darin's family, when clinking our glasses "Bumps!"

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive