Labels

Monday, June 3, 2013

The End of an Era

Friends,
Second grade is ending.
Lily was in Bestie Kylie's kindergarten class.
Then they switched schools.
Together.
They had the same teacher in the same class for first grade, in the new school.
 
To our delight,
their first grade teacher became their
second grade teacher,
and again they were in the same class.
 
Miss Teacher, declares she won't be following them through college,
and wants Charlotte next instead.
 
I don't know what is ahead for these two next year.
But I am so glad they have found true friendship,
at such a young age.
 
They balance each other out,
as good friends do.
 
Kylie helps Lily focus on being kind and doing her homework.
Lily helps Kylie stand up for herself and have fun.
 
They are wonderful influences on each other.
You know how I feel about childhood friends.
Aho!
 
 
 


No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive