The girls and I are out for cheap, local, entertainment. We'll try anything. Today we toured Cantigny Park. What is it? I have no idea, And after touring the grounds minus the musuems I still have no idea. But I think we'll be back so I'll learn a little more and keep you posted.
What Cantigny DOES offer is a playground so deep in the forest I felt like we were camping. And I LOVE that feeling. Charlotte had a feeling she was driving the boat!

Lily climbed on tanks, which I find sort of strange, considering my general philosophy of make love not war, but you know Lily likes standing on the top of the world, so I am not going to make a deal about it.
There she is...all restored. In case I have a tank enthusiast military following. You NEVER know...

My favorite part was the gardens. They were gorgeous! Waterfalls and fountains. The sounds of the water was so relaxing and peaceful. Then I got to thinking maybe tanks bring peace too? I don't know. I really don't.

Anyways, Cantigny Park everyone! A nice way to spend a summer morning. $5 to park. That's it! I think Dad might go back to look at the musuems and the history and once he reports I can tell you more.
No comments:
Post a Comment