Labels

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Friendship

The Mitby's visited us in our new house the other weekend. They are more like family than friends. Darin and Brock have been friends since 2nd grade. Brock served as Best Man in our wedding. Brock and I have also become close confidants and Megan and I were like long lost sisters upon first meeting. The greatness in all this family-like friendship is that our kids are now bff's too, even without the fantasy football bets that seal the deal with D and Brock's friendship. Look how Gage and Lily use Lily's dollhouse to play with Gage's starwars figurines? This kind of compromise could make for a great marriage someday. Not that I am pushing for that, because after all, they are practically cousins. Alas.



Darin's calling this the new Hall Of Justice.






I love Brock, Megan, and Gage, but its no secret Baby Claire is my favorite of all Mitby's.



No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive