Lowe Family Homested
Kitchen

Family Room
Dining Room
The Pool. Did I say pool? I mean masterbath.

Our house buying story. I present to you 2 options. (Does it remind you of the "choose your own ending books" from middle school?)
Option #1 -The short version:
We bought a house that wasn't for sale. Its proof to me that The Universe is working in my favor.
Option #2-The Details
Our previous neighbors and still current friends, Lilia and Gang moved from L Ave last summer. Once our house was for sale, Mama Kara set on a hunt to find a house next them again. And she succeeded. With many possible offers and many showings, many times, of many of houses in the area, we knew it was the right place, but we had yet to find the right house. Time was ticking. Long story made (as) short (as possible for a wordy gal like me), we met The Lento's. They wanted to move to Florida to be closer to family, but had yet to find a job. Mama Lento was looking for a sign and had previously met me and knew we were the right family to fill her home. I gave her a call at the right time. I had already seen her house and knew it was the one. Darin saw it the next day and agreed. Enthusiastically! Two days later we sat at their kitchen table and filled out a contract. Meanwhile, our children played amongst us like long lost cousins. After our deliberations, every single one of us hugged and kissed with tears in our eyes. And three weeks later they moved out and we moved in. I can tell you right now we have big, GINORMOUS shoes to fill, being the family that moved into the Lento's house. I don't blame anyone for being mad at the moving trucks in and out. I wish the Lento's were my neighbors. I love them. But what is right for one is right for all...and I am more certain than anything that this house is right for us. So I am equally as certain, their dreams are coming true, right around the corner. One of ours, just did. On moving day. I hope you can see D and I fistbumping right now as we were handed the keys.

No comments:
Post a Comment