Celebrate, Friends!
We were invited to a
3 year old birthday party
for Rory.
Rory is the daughter of friends', Tim and Erika.
D and I met through our mutual friend, Tim.
Tim loves to give himself credit for this.
Lily was the flower girl in their wedding.
They live in Minnesota,
but held Rory's party in Chicagoland,
so I was thrilled we could attend.
Seriously, how cute is Rory?
Tim's family holds some of my favorite people.
His sister Mary Beth and I have
mutual, admitted
girl crushes on each other.
The only person in the family
more amazing than Mary Beth,
is her daughter Annie.
Annie and I share the same birthday,
and I find her to be the most fabulous girl ever.
Tim's Mom, is a really awesome version of me, which of course, I find, incredible.
She took this picture of us.
I was thrilled.
I didn't even ask for it.
She demanded it.
I loved it.
I hope she adds it to her family album.
It's a great picture because,
it documents us on a Friday night,
still dressed and having clean hair.
That is a bit of a miracle.
We stayed until everyone left.
Even The Guest of Honor, Rory.
It was just Tim, Erika, Darin, Lily, Ceci and me,
in the aftermath of a 3 year old party.
We enjoyed cleaning up and putting away,
(and finishing all the wine I could find).
It was good stuff to catch up with old friends,
who seemingly had an after party just for us.
Old friends are golden friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment