Labels

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday Dear Conor!

Friends,
Conor had his first birthday.
 
Jason and Darci planned a perfect Kentucky Derby party to celebrate him.
 
So we put on hats...
 
 
and bow ties...
Then we passed him around
and took individual family pictures,
without his parents.
 
How rude!
In our defense, they were hosting a party,
and we didn't want to interrupt. 
 
 
Conor was happy at his party!

Clapping for himself,
and happy for all his guests to attend!
 
He's the happiest Guy ever.
 
Any where you go,
he just sits and smiles.
 
I think that means Jason and Darci
are awesome parents.
 
On this day, he sat and smiled,
and tasted his first cake,
in front of an oohing and awing audience.

Because you know,
its all about that
base cake,

 
We spent the night with him,
so we could see him on his real birthday,
the following day.
 
We gifted him with a new ride.
 
I put it together for him,
and the girls decorated it with balloons.
 
I would only go through those irritating instructions, for someone I love as much as Conor.
 
It was worth it because,
 we could see him ride it immediately.
 
And Baby he was born to ride.
 
First birthdays are so bittersweet.
 
I can't wait to see what is in store,
for Conor and his parents in year 2!
 
I am so lucky to be a witness to his life!
 
Peace, and love with a slight Conor obsession,
that continues to grow deeper, Friends!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive