Hi Friends!
I may have mentioned it before...
but in case you missed it, I will remind you,
D lived on a farm in college.
A haunted farm.
He lived there in the safety of these
Farm Founding Fathers
(as they call themselves).
Picture circa 1996-ish.
The Farm and the Farmers held fame at UWEC.
Since 1996, the Farmers graduated and
grew up (sorta).
They landed jobs, wives, kids,
houses, and vacations.
Here is the result of their efforts.
A Masterpiece, I tell you!!!
Last weekend we had ourselves a long needed
Farm Family Reunion.
As you can imagine,
it was the best weekend ever.
Our kids remind us of other Farm Kids.
Spice Girl Friends.
And Sugar Sweet Friends.
And mostly,
the one-of-a-kind-friends,
you only get
after decades of
after decades of
experience together.
I am so lucky to be part
of this group
of Awesome-ness.
They love big.
The weekend involved:
campfires, cocktails, a fish boil, laughter, earth Kite Surfing, a guitar seranade, hugs, smoothies, Taylor Swift and Goat videos, popcorn,
and other wonderful nonsense.
What I am trying to say is...
it was exactly like vacation.
XO and Big Love to friends
near and far,
old and new,
all of you,
the greatest of gifts in our life.

No comments:
Post a Comment