Friends,
Let's be stupid, shall we?
Humor can cure just about anything.
Bring it.
My neighbor, friend, and recent Nanny,
Paige and I co-hosted an 80's party.
Good thing it was at her house,
because a day before the party,
my basement flooded.
because a day before the party,
my basement flooded.
(its just STUFF, no worries)
(for pretend!)
It was a small enough crowd
for intimate conversation.
And a group game.
We played quarters.
It was my first time.
Thankfully, I had beginners luck.
We ended the night at a local watering hole.
We do so much in the neighborhood,
it was a first to be out on the town,
with a group of local friends.
We have Vegas vacay plans in the works,
with neighbors.
If you are wondering where,
I get my fashion sense from,
let me leave you with no questions.
Cheers, All!
for intimate conversation.
And a group game.
We played quarters.
It was my first time.
Thankfully, I had beginners luck.
We ended the night at a local watering hole.
We do so much in the neighborhood,
it was a first to be out on the town,
with a group of local friends.
We have Vegas vacay plans in the works,
with neighbors.
If you are wondering where,
I get my fashion sense from,
let me leave you with no questions.
Cheers, All!




No comments:
Post a Comment