Friends,
The heroic efforts of Shooty's fan club continue.
We participated in a Dodge Ball Fundraiser.
By participate,
you know I mean,
showed up, right?
I wouldn't actually play.
I am way to scared for that.
But I did offer Darin,
if anyone needed him.
I am a generous friend.
Here we are all smiles.
(liar!)
Truth be told, I am tearful,
full of sorrow,
full of sorrow,
because this date marked the
1 month milestone,
when we lost our good friend.
I am also laughing through my tears,
because I suggested,
a Dance Off when the
Dodge Ball games were over.
And Lovely Leslie (on the left)
is just a tad crazier than me,
and started to rally my idea.
And took the microphone to announce it.
God Bless...
Wild Women and Crazy Ideas Everywhere!
I left to relieve the babysitter,
before my idea came to fruition.
But in my mind,
I won the Dance Off.
Here's the winning team.
I have no idea if they actually won.
But here's Shooter's most intimate fan club.
Winners.
Every single one.
They are fighting the good fight.
Moving on.
Showing up,
with smiles and drinks and love and memories.
I am SO on this team.
You know,
as a winning dancing cheerleader.
Just dance,
gonna be ok.
I keep telling myself that.
And I am starting to believe it.
I hate to cut this post short,
but I have to go dance now.
Everybody dance now!

No comments:
Post a Comment