Labels

Friday, January 10, 2014

Baby Shower

Friends,
We co hosted a baby shower,
for a dear friend of Darci's.
It was a Mexican theme.
We only offered the house and
did none of the work.
 
 
The girls and I love hosting.
 
A baby girl on the way for
Sweet Mama Kara,
is the best reason for celebration.


My house was full of friends,
and aunties, and mama's and
Grandma's.
They all reminded me of my own.
 
Daddy to be made an appearance too.
This was pretty impressive,
as he was also attending a 24 hour bachelor party
that day.
Already a pro at being Dad, I'd say.
 
All those itty bitty things.
We melted.
I about cried.
I am like that.
 
This will be a first Grandchild.
You know how I feel about moms and daughter,
and first born baby girls and all right?
I cried again.
Thank you for letting me
be a witness to this event!
 
And the food?
Don't even get me started.
Look at that cilantro lime dressing!
Oh Lord, I just started...
Peace, love and baby girls, Friends!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive