Labels

Monday, January 27, 2014

GoldenTales to Spin-Come in!

Friends,
We had a little  birthday party,
for Uncle Jason.
 
He turned The Big 3-0.
 
 We invited Jason and Darci over,
made dinner,
lit a fire,
and then we
closely supervised his gift opening,
telling him what he was about to open,
before he opened it...
...and then we made wishes,
blew out his candle
and ate his cake too!
(Aunt K, we shared the birthday plate!)

The girls love him so much!
 
He is the most wonderful addition
to this family!
 
I am forever grateful for him,
and for Darci for choosing
such an amazing partner.
 
He scooted right in and warmed our hearts
 upon arrival.
 
The party ended early because
it was a school night.
 
And did I tell you???
 
Darci is pregnant with a baby boy due in April?
 
Can you imagine how excited I am?
 
I am pretty much pretending the baby
is actually mine,
and reading
What to Except While Expecting,
all over again.
 
True story.
 
I ended the night watching the Golden Globes,
in my Target leggings
and Lily's Rainbow Loom Bracelets.
30th birthdays and a baby boy on the way?
 
Could life be any sweeter?

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive