Labels

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Darin and Claire!

Darin had a birthday and as a good wife should... I celebrated. I celebrated... by getting on a plane and flying to Tucson. ON HIS BIRTHDAY. FOR WORK. Duty calls, you know. It sort of serves him right for being in Vegas every other year on my birthday (can you say NCAA tournament?). Somehow my job really works in my favor, because prior to his last trip to Vegas in March, I trumped him by going to Vegas FOR WORK in February. Yes, I love my job. And Tucson. And Darin.



Luckily, Darin's best friend Brock's wife Megan had a sweet surprise for him at baby Claire's birthday party. A pink cupcake for 1 year old Claire, and a blue for thirty something Darin. Darin is Claire's godfather and they share the same birthday. Sweet! Even without the cupcakes.

Charlotte was a little confused, as you can see about exactly who we were celebrating.


I think maybe Claire noticed.




But "cousins" as they call themselves, Gage and Lily were just happy there was any sort of reason to be together again.



Reunited and it feels so good.


Happy Everything Darin and Claire!





No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive