Labels

Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Prep

Tis the season! We are loving the holiday cards filling our mailbox
(and our hearts) with joy each day.
Thank you!
We are thrilled to spend our first Christmas in our new house...at home!

We are hosting many family and friend gatherings over the holidays.

Therefore, our Christmas decorating has happily gone from tasteful ...

...to Griswold in just a few weeks.


For instance, we added a wreath, ribbon, lights, and nativity scene to our dollhouse!





We are searching for new decorations to add to our old treasures.
Many of our old treasures are 3rd generation hand me downs, my favorite kind of recycling! First we set out for the perfect tree.

We all had our own opinions and finally agreed on one to suit all our tastes.


In all honesty, these two tree finders pretty much left it up to Lily and me.

Wishing you a VERY Griswold Christmas!
Notice the tree on top of the car?
No, I didn't think so. That is why we have Lily standing there pointing up at it.
Now you get the point, right? See the tree? Oh good!
(Charlotte and I think this is HILARIOUS!)

There is Oh Tannenbaum in all her glory
(before falling down) (twice).
No worries she has stood tall for a few weeks now.
Wishing you a safe holiday season!

With all our holiday guests, I needed some help for baking huge amounts of cookies.
I had to call in the reinforcements.


Is this love that I am feeling?


There is something so awesome about this newfound best kindergarten friendship Lily and Kylie have found that is inspiring me. I love getting to know Kylie and her family and all our new neighbors.

1 comment:

Cathie said...

I wish I could be there! I bet your house is absolutely gorgeous with all of the Christmas accessories! Love you and hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

My Blog List

Blog Archive