Labels

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Of course Savannah was my preparty. Darin arrived home from Vegas on my birthday. We were both tired and grouchy and his promise to make it up to me the following Saturday was a welcome relief. Noone is in to celebrating ANYONE like Lily. So when the crew gave me some free time to run and spend my birthday money in solace, I delighted. When they returned from Costco and held me upstairs hostage for an hour with the house smelling like cake, I delighted. They know me well, showcasing a few of my favorites here.
We then enjoyed a family dinner night out. Lily dressed Dad "fancy". She also requested her hair straight. I thought, for sure, this would happen at 13. I was mistaken. 6 years old. It looked darling! That being said, I wouldn't take away those God given curls to save my life.
Cheers Mama!
My baby loves, celebrating ME! I don't think I have ever been happier. In my whole life.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Sounds like you had a grand birthday, Heather! You deserve it!

My Blog List

Blog Archive