We enjoyed a week off of school. We didn't do much, but we slept late, watched cartoons in bed in the morning for an embarassing amount of time, enjoyed big breakfasts followed immediately by lunch, lazed around, stayed in our jammies as long as possible...you get the idea.
We did invite our best friends over to play one day. Lily was in heaven acting as cruise ship director, leading the other 5 girs in Simon Says, announcing the next activity, reminding everyone to take turns, serving lunch as their waitress/mother/teacher/host, and on and on.
I, personally, think these are lifelong friends for us. I delight in their little girl enthusiasm, imagination, and innocence. Not to mention I think we have the cutest friends of all times. I love knowing each of them and their unique and quirky personalities, blended with ours.
Lily's Spring Break school assignment was to find Robins. So daily we counted tens of thousands of Robins.

1 comment:
Happy Spring Lowe Family! Sending sunshiney love and thoughts your way...
Post a Comment