Auntie Cathie and Uncle Bob moved into a well deserved new house on the golf course in Lodi.
It is the perfect house for them.
We are thrilled.
And although our guest accommodations were always more than good, they have improved.
For example, Cathie and I have our lifelong dream of rockers on a porch to grow old together in :)
as they grow old together in their love.
Darin is a step away from the golf course and loves the fact that in my hometown you can get a tee time whenevs. And there is no commute involved.

And with a pool, Hannah and Bailey,
Lily is already wondering when she can move in.
Cathie says "anytime!"
D and I are thinking maybe 13 years. At the latest.

Not to be outdone by Cathie, we too got a pool.
Darin is a step away from the golf course and loves the fact that in my hometown you can get a tee time whenevs. And there is no commute involved.
And with a pool, Hannah and Bailey,
Lily is already wondering when she can move in.
Cathie says "anytime!"
D and I are thinking maybe 13 years. At the latest.
Not to be outdone by Cathie, we too got a pool.

1 comment:
I want you all to move in. What will it take to convince you?
Post a Comment