Labels

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lake House

In a rare moment, I am going to let the pictures do the "talking". Spending time at a lake house with my BFF's and their families has been a lifelong dream. I am happy to announce, this summer, my DREAM CAME TRUE! Stay tuned for the annual Lake House posting...

Uninterupted conversation with a bestie who is heading in a new direction




Surprise Mulberries!




Sunset


Walk in the woods



A trio of harmony




There was an old woman who lived in a shoe?




Lowe Family Campers = I hope! (D was pleased with accomodations, and our no tent camping!)





LILY pads


Mom's were relaxed enough to WELCOME chaos and play for the men and children...





Remember Baby Jesse? Already playing with the big kids...well...almost! Obviously Mama Cathie is settling into her role like a champ as we knew she would, and seriously isn't he CUTE??

I remember the day Jesse was born and since none of us have been the same :)


Let's hear it for the girls!




Good eats!



Peace-thanks Jude (aka peace seeker, owner, and sharer of lake house)!




Happy Camper

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive