This spontaneaous event healed me in the deepest of ways. Lucky for me Lombard is known for Lilacs, and therefore Spring, and therefore an entire park is dedicated to this. So the girls and I packed a picnic lunch and headed out. Upon arrival we met friends and followed paths on a little adventure, at every turn deciding which way we were going to go next, and what other flowers would we see, and eventually picked our lunch spot where I just sat and soaked up the sun while the girls twirled around in front of me. We also played ball and blew bubbles and ended at The World's Oldest (I am just making this part up) Dairy Queen for dessert.
Lilacia Park
Stop and smell the tulips
A tisket a tasket, a really great picnic basket...
If I could be anyone in the world, I would wish to be Lily Lowe. The abundance of enthusiasm in Lily is unearthly. How in God's Great Green Heaven and Earth was I lucky enough to be gifted as her Mom? I seriously have to ask myself this question daily. She's too AWESOME, bigger than life...this child is just so spectacular she's out of this world! I say this not to brag, I say this because its my truth.


When I ordered Cc's ice cream I asked for a dish, there was a miscommunication. Charlotte loves ice cream more than anything. She loves ice cream even more than she loves Daddy (sorry D, its true). Can you believe I caught her very first ice cream cone on film? Can you believe I am so relaxed at this point, I totally don't even care that I forgot a bib?




1 comment:
I think you are one lucky mom. And those are two VERY luckly little girls to have you for a mama.
Post a Comment