But it was a worthy celebration of our own Shirley Temples...
But Big Sister showed her the ropes, getting a haircut first and all, showing how easy and babyish it is, and promptly getting out of the big girl chair and on to the horse chair and the train chair, laughing so hard saying
"I remember when I used to totally love these things, gosh it was like YEARS ago!"
And I am telling you these things for real. I can't make this stuff up.
But when Charlotte woke up the day before, I realized we could wait no longer...
The time had come...
even if the child wasn't.
So I bit the bullet.
There. Done and done.
I am secretly crying just a little that the evil stylist (that I encouraged) loped off even the most awful of baby hair. It was baby hair.
We are all grown ups now.
In 6-8 weeks when Ceci goes to the salon, she too will laugh at her foolishness of considering a chu-chu or a horsey for the ride.
Help me Rhonda.

No comments:
Post a Comment