Labels

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day-Badger Rose Bowl

Our New Years Eve friends stayed (and a few joined) to continue the party at our house for New Years Day. We hosted a true Wisconsin tailgate including chili, brats on the grill, Spotted Cow beer, and a secret concoction of Rose Bowl punch!
These two fans (Lucy and Charlotte) about had me in tears with their cuteness.
Lily also took the opportunity to tell Lucy "these people" pointing at Wade and Megan were "not her real parents".
When Megan tried to explain, Lily cut her off stating "oh I know ALL about adoption!"
You are welcome Paulson family! The social worker in me is cringing. The mother in me is laughing so hard I can't stop.


Here's The Paulson's with their good humor, well except for Lucy, but you can't blame her. Lily did share some big news. I gave Lucy a fruit snack after this and she forgot all about it.


No one really said it, but I think the real question was, will they cover the spread??? I only say that because the poker chips came out on New Years Eve and never left our table, and D had a lot more cash when the company left! Please visit! We take your money and tell your children the truth! Its such a happy place to be, so accomodating our guests say!


Badger Family Circus
In good faith we spent our after third quarter "Jumping Around" to build momentum.


It was sort of convenient, I had yet to deflate the air mattress from the babysitter sleepover the night before!


No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive