Friends,
I got sad news.
That beautiful mother,
that I know/don't know
from theater camp/soccer/
my town/mutual friends
left us.
I was so sad to hear the news.
I am sad I never really knew her,
because I loved her from afar.
As villages do,
we must take care of her family.
Here's a link to help,
if you can.
And a little more about her story.
This is my sister Traci's beautiful family (Sophia age 8, Nora Age 6 & Clara age 3). This past week we lost my sister (age 39) due to terminal Cervical Cancer. Both she and her husband were diagnosed with cancer a few days apart from each other. Thank God that her husband Tony is now doing better. As you can imagine we are all very heartbroken at this time. Any donations will be of great help. We have three little Angels that lost their mother.
Now you see why I loved her from afar.
Such a beautiful mom.
Darin is coaching soccer
again in the fall.
He is requesting Nora
on his team.
I am offering carpool
and treat duties,
to assist.
We are committed
to the team of villagers
committed to doing our part,
in honoring Mom Traci
and carrying her legacy.
The whole thing
is not nice
and not fair.
And I don't have
any wisdom
or humor
or insight
to share.
I'm just trying to get used to realizing
how much of life and death
is out of my control,
and the very little that is.
I will own that itty bitty piece.
that I can do for this family,
and for the world,
by being there,
and giving love.
Always.
I ask you to donate,
if it makes sense for you.
A drop in the ocean,
changes the ocean,
Friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment