Grateful, Friends.
Thanksgiving is my jam!
All the family-ness of Christmas,
but more food and less stress.
Its the perfect holiday.
A day to count your blessings.
I count mine twice.
We stayed home and played.
We all huddled in Jacob's room
as he taught the girls to make music.
They harmonized together and it was so beautiful.
He was a gracious host and piano man,
taking all our requests.
Oh this instrument is a dulcimer.
He made it.
I don't know if that means anything to anyone,
but I think it cools.
But then again,
I think everything about Jacob is cool.
I love my siblings.
The day after Thanksgiving we visited
Aunt Karen and Uncle Brian,
who recently moved to Estes Park.
Lucky for me, Cousin Stacey and family was also visiting at the same time.
I felt pretty special to have Lowe's, Gauthier's,
Herwigs, and Pomeroy's all in the same room together, and all for me.
Uncle Brian had a wonderful idea,
of decorating a boot for Uncle Steve.
I was delighted my kids could join in this new tradition with my Dad's Brothers.
I am so grateful I can stay connected to my Herwig family,
its especially special since my Dad's passing.
And of course,
my kids playing like cousins,
with my cousin's kids.
Its just dreamy.
And seriously, isn't John just THE CUTEST?
He is.
A beautiful boy on the outside and a sweetheart of a cowboy on the inside.
I love him.
The Stanley Hotel is a must see
when in Estes Park.
The hotel was all decked out for Christmas.
It was a beautiful 50 degree sunny day.
Mountain, weather, Man.
Take me to the mountains.
On our way home we stopped by
Rocky Mountain National Park.
The hosts were very gracious.
Bear Lake.
My nature girls.
Can I get an amen?
















No comments:
Post a Comment