Merry Christmas Friends!
Luckily for me,
one place I can go totally exhausted
is over the river and through
the woods to The Outlaws.
They take care of everything.
So we arrived there Christmas Day,
a very welcome place to land.
The girls even had their hair done!
I know, I'm practically as perfect
of a mom as I planned to be!
Look at how fast our boy, Conor is growing!
I was a little nervous
because
there was a baby and a puppy in the house.
A very friendly, eager and untrained puppy.
To my relief,
nothing I worried about came true.
Note to self,
worry less.
To my dismay,
the girls hogged Conor the whole time.
I thought I was his favorite person
and I got him all to myself.
I thought he belonged to me.
But now?
This.
For days.
I know its so super cute.
But what about me?
MEMEME?
Can someone please have another baby for me?
Come on Friends,
you can do it for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment