Friends!
Darin and I went to NOLA together!
Our first time in NOLA!
Our flight was 10 hours delayed and then our hotel gave our room away,
but somehow we ended up
in NOLA on Sunday Funday anyway
and started with Brunch at Brennan's.
The courtyard was adorbs.
These turtles were everything.
I loved the voo-doo vibe!
St. Louis Cathedral.
Me, trying to hid the stain,
Darin got on his shirt during brunch.
Haha.
It was that good!
Darin gave me a walking tour.
I had to hear my 8th grade Social Studies lessons,
all over again.
"The Louisiana Purchase..."
I was like,
"Oooh an art studio, can we go in?"
Tour ruined.
Bourbon Street.
We enjoyed live music,
and tall drinks everywhere!
Everyone is welcome here.
Our long weekend was a fun grown up getaway.
The best part?
We saw that Guns N' Roses,
was playing at the SuperDome.
So we got great seats,
and rocked out!
These guys are old,
but they can still rock.
And lucky for us,
it was all the music we know and love.
NOLA = Paradise City, Friends!














No comments:
Post a Comment