Friends,
It is 30 degrees here as I write this.
Trying to catch up on all the happenings.
Our best neighbor friends moved.
People keep asking me if I miss them.
Um, no, not at all.
Are you kidding me?
They moved 5 minutes away...
and they HAVE A POOL!
So we invite ourselves over all the time.
We enjoyed a little
pre-4th of July holiday with them.
They were happy to be hosting their first official
party at the new pad.
Here's my little sparkler!
And my firecracker!
The kids were excited
to have their friends over too!
Daddy Jim put on an impressive
(and potentially dangerous and illegal?)
fireworks display!
Kids all cuddled up together after a day of swimming to watch the show!
I am always flattered when this one is willing to take a selfie with me.
Ooh aahh Yay!
We headed to Whitefish Bay, WI
for the real 4th of July the following day.
Friends hooked us up with a hotel.
Look at our VIP arrival scene.
Cookies and milk for the kids,
wine and cheese for the adults.
Fancy!
We have 2 family friends that live in Whitefish Bay, and it was fun to introduce them
to each other.
to each other.
Our kids played easily with their kids at a park,
that is also a beer garden.
Can you say awesome?
Wisconsin be like...
here's your breakfast!
Whitefish Bay has adorable 4th of July Festivities
and our friends
living in Kuwait were
here for a visit,
making the weekend extra special.
I want candy!
Somehow we got reservations
at Odd Duck, which I hear is impossible.
A good time was had by all!
Happy 4th of July!

















No comments:
Post a Comment