Friends,
Lily got braces!
OMG it happened so fast.
6 months ago we went to the orthodontist
and he said come back in 6 months.
So we did and they immediately
molded her for braces the next day.
We rushed home and got her all the gummy candy and popcorn she could eat for one last time.
I am jealous.
I always wanted braces.
Do you snapchat?
C and I are finding this filters addicting!
My friend Missy and I
attended a Together Rising Tour.
My yogi idol, Seane Corn spoke,
my favorite writer Glennon Melton Doyle spoke,
and my girl crush Sophia Bush spoke.
It was so inspiring!
It was basically a big talk about what Charlotte is already doing...
opening a room in our home to help others.
Missy was a perfect person to attend this with,
as she is on a mission to help others.
Here we are at her painting party to raise money
for water in Africa.
I love to support my friends good causes
and plan in increasing my volunteerism this year.
Sometimes bringing people together for a good cause, looks like drinking wine from boxes at block party!
I recently joined a Board to help abused and neglected children.
I like to surround myself with people
that are taking action and doing something to improve the lives of others.
I am so glad I have friends in this category,
they really inspire me.







No comments:
Post a Comment