Friends!
Harvest time!
I love fall!
We took our annual trip to
the Pumpkin Patch.
The guy at the pumpkin check out told us,
"a face without freckles
is like a night
sky without stars."
We couldn't agree more!
Lily at 11 years old
is so sweet and innocent
is so sweet and innocent
at times,
and then in a flash,
so gangster!
Its hard to keep up with the moods,
but I treasure witnessing
the quick changes,
and I hold on to the sweet parts,
and celebrate the growing up gangster parts too.
(she swears sometimes, Friends. Geez Louise.)
Darin paid a ridiculous amount of money for us to go in the Haunted House.
Well, this was really stupid,
because I hate to be scared.
I decided to give it a try.
We took the first exit out
after about 30 seconds.
haha!
There was something I did like though...
deep fried cheese.
And wort-y pumpkins.
We should have brought Rocky.
Look at us in all our fall glory!
Scarves, vests, boots and all!
Even though the pool was closed,
we went to our friends house for pumpkin carving.
I actually hate doing all the work,
and the mess
and so does Paige,
so we put the Dad's on the task,
while we sat and gossiped on the couch.
The kids got into all the old costumes.
It was hilarious to see them in baby costumes,
that we remembered from years ago,
and no longer fit quite the same.
Charlotte and Joey actually first met
at a neighborhood Halloween party,
when he was Mickey and she was Minnie.
It was destiny for us to become life long friends.
Paige babysat Charlotte for awhile
when I had my previous job.
When she would take the 3 kids out,
people thought they were triplets.
Later in the night, two creepers came in
with a big plan to scare the kids.
It was a major,
epic fail!
The kids were like
"whatever Dad, can we have the candy!"
LOL!
We Trick or Treated on Halloween.
Lily's friend didn't have a costume,
but we suited her up as Bat Girl real quick!
Rocky went as Bob Marley.
The kids hated his costume,
but I thought it was made for just for him,
and he totally looked the part!
And we hit up,
our neighbors new hood,
our hood,
and our old hood.
Let no door be left unknocked.
Happy Halloween, Friends!

















No comments:
Post a Comment