Labels

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Company Newsletter.

 
My Company newsletter is now featuring
kids ages 3-7 years old.
 
The Company requested...
 
"please send a picture of your kids doing something they enjoy!"
(if you have multiple kids in this category,
please send a picture of them together.)
 
I want to impress The Company
with my two kids ages 3-7.
 
The Company has offered me great flexibility.
 
In turn, I felt the need to really represent,
in the newsletter.
 
So the moment,
I got that company email,
I ran to snap a picture of my kids.
 
Here is the picture.
Its my kids.
Doing something they enjoy.
Together.
 
So right then and there,
I created the capture to go along with it.
It goes like this...
 
"My kids love to zone out
and ignore each other. 
Together."
 
(do you like Lily's head gear? She wore it to school that day too) 
 
Of course that is not an appropriate picture or quote to share in a newsletter.
 
Lemme see what else do I have?
 
I have this recent picture of the girls doing something they enjoy. Together.
"My kids love to dress up and party
and be the center of attention!" 
 
But...this one looks a little too fancy
for an everyday moment.
 
 I should not really announce that my kids (me)
loves to party in a work newsletter.
So let's get real.
 
Ok.  I have it!
Here they are, again.
Doing something they enjoy.
Together.
Perfect!
("don't smile Lily, no smiles"-said C)
 
This is how they appear to me on any given
 weeknight at 6 pm.
When the day is getting long and the noise is getting loud and the house is getting messy.
 
Should I use this one?
Ok, no. 
Obviously no.
It is not ok to portray your kids as monsters.
At work.
(or anywhere!)
When they are your best excuse.
For not working.
(and your favorite people in all the land)
(and far to beautiful to have their faces covered in gore)
 
I ultimately choose this one. 
 

 Best choice!
Awww! 
Little Badger Fans!
 

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive