Labels

Sunday, October 7, 2012

ScareCrow Fest, St. Charles

Hi Friends!
Remember when I was in St. Charles, and promised to return?
I came home from my work convention
for a long weekend at home.
The girls were off of school Friday and Monday.
So on Friday, the 3 of us decided,
 to get out
and enjoy the fall weather
and each other at
Scarecrow Fest in St. Charles.
 

 We found a "Lily" Scarecrow.
"Daddy" Scarecrows.


"Mommy" Scarecrow.


  "Charlotte" Scarecrow.
 
 This is my favorite time of year.
I went for this...
 The girls went for this...
 

What fun to be back in the saddle
with my kids again!
I spent the whole day thanking the great heavens for my perfect excuse to attend.
If I didn't have the girls,
I would have to attend these events undercover.
So tell me, Elders...
What happens when the girls
get too big for these events?
Do you outgrow them too?
Are there other things to do?
Do they still go with you and pretend to enjoy,
because you do?
 
Right now, I feel like I will want to attend these silly, family friendly events forever.
With my two brilliant girls
and their wild imaginations.
 
What happens with age?
 
Do you turn into the white haired old ladies, still attending and smiling at the young families,
that you remember yourself to be?
 
Signed-Curious Scarecrow Cat.
 
 


No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive