Labels

Friday, June 26, 2009

A June Bride = New Uncle!

Uncle Josh!



Lowe Family Circus (should we have included Dad on the "yellow memo"?)




Generations of Herwigs





Looks like sisters to me! I'd be the shortest if I didn't wear heels!

We had the honor of attending my sister Amy's intimate and beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. This casual affair made for perfect family fun. To be honest it was the kind of family fun I have always dreamed of with this group. And Amy and Josh made it happen, just by being the wonderful and real folks that they are.

HAPPY WEDDING, MARRIAGE, and LIFE AMY AND JOSH PFAFF!
The ceremony included a quote I will never forget, especially in these uncertain times in
individuals, homes, communities, cities, states, and countries...

"Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the resolution of conflict."

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive