In celebration of Lily's birthday our friends joined us in our annual waterpark weekend.
Thanks to the honor, Lily felt like a real rockstar, surrounded by her biggest fans.
(note: she choose this attire. Her first bikini. When it was up to me she wore one pieces. I have to wonder if this was actually her 16th birthday and I missed a few years in between. No?)
Charlotte was thrilled to be reunited with her biggest crush, Buster Jesse. She hasn't stopped talking about him since our last reunion. Months ago she demanded his picture go in her bedroom. She has said good night to him every night for months. Finally she could say good night in person. And good morning. And wait Jesse. Where's Jesse? I want Jesse. Come with me Jesse. I'll eat your fries, Jesse. Aww.
He also entertained the rest of us when we learned he wore his Batman pajama's to school for "Career Day"! Such a super hero of a cousinfriend.
Ahem, beating teenagers at Dance Dance Revolution!
Can you imagine? Yes, yes, I think you can.
Everyone packed up to head home on Sunday. Everyone but The Lowe's. We enjoyed our final moments of the weekend together. Let me clarify, Lily and Charlotte enjoyed pouring water on Dad and I enjoyed watching Dad stand there and take it.

After a few hours we headed home, with a traditional stop at Happy Joes' Pizza with Grandma and Grandpa Lowe, where Lily just knew there would be gifts waiting for her!
Over and over and over.
Just closed his eyes and waited for the splash and the squeals to follow.
(note: I would never in a million years play this game. Thank goodness for Dads!
It takes two to make a thing go right)
After a few hours we headed home, with a traditional stop at Happy Joes' Pizza with Grandma and Grandpa Lowe, where Lily just knew there would be gifts waiting for her!
Naturally, she was right.

1 comment:
Looks like fun! Happy belated birthday day to Lily!
Post a Comment