Labels

Friday, February 4, 2011

Rock Star Birthday Pre Party

We hosted a little luncheon today, in celebration of Lily's 6th Birthday. We are heading out of town to join our favorite "cousins" for a waterpark weekend, tomorrow for her real birthday. Lily also wanted to celebrate with her neighborhood and school friends. So we planned on a sledding party. Last night, I determined it too cold for sledding. We had a good time with her best friends, Kylie and Lilia and their little sisters, along with her own little sister and an afternoon of no plans, but instead impromptu play.



Lily was part of every bit of the planning and prep. She planned the menu, picked out the decorations and party favors. This morning she made star sandwiches, (PB&J as Kylie's favorite and salami and cheese as her favorite)

This was her first time getting her two best friends together and she was just hoping everyone felt included and got along.

They did.


Oh boy did they ever!



I mean, royalty always belongs with royalty, right?


I had so much fun co-hosting this party.


Witnessing little girls getting to know one another has got to be one of the sweetest experiences life can offer.

I think we offered a good party, as I heard Lilia's little sister went home and declared she no longer wanted her birthday party at Pump It Up, she now wants it at Lily Lowe's.
Her friends are such good friends! They did everything to make Lily feel special, all day they would say "Lily should sit in the middle its HER BIRTHDAY!"
"Lily should be in front for the picture, its HER BIRTHDAY!"
"We should do what Lily wants, its HER BIRTHDAY!"
You can imagine how thrilled Lily was with the honors.

Stay tuned for more birthday extravaganza!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive