Labels

Friday, November 12, 2010

Babysitting Jesse

Us Lowe gals had the joy of babysitting Little Buster Jesse last weekend! He gave ME the greatest gift of all...letting me rock him to sleep (a rarity I hear...). After all the love Lily gave him and the agressive and jealous love Charlotte gave him, I delighted in the alone time with baby Jesse. I love him, like I love his parents. But really, this baby Jesse is even a bit sweeter and cuter than his very sweet and cute mom and dad (shh!) As much as I feel this, I have to be honest and admit that there was a moment of naptime x3 where Cathie and I got some much needed girl talk minus interuption. Another fab weekend!

Here's the picture story of our night...

I knew I was safe with my Auntie Heddie she always had her eye on me, and I always gave her an easy smile in return! (I am just so cute and cool like that)



The addition of the little coats on the coat rack at Cathie and Bob's makes me squeal with delight!

I missed you Mom, there's only one YOU, but I did just fine with the Lowe girls (here's proof)!



Lily was a great babysitter and even let me pull her hair...



I let that Crazy Charlotte give me a hug... she really loved me. A lot. Especially when her mom wasn't holding me (she sure was mad when I was on the lap!) Other than that, she took great care of me!




1 comment:

Cathie said...

Oh my Hedd. You have a way with words. What a great weekend indeed!

My Blog List

Blog Archive