To remind us of the reason for the season we (I) created a gratitude tree. I made it out of paper left over from my card making days. A shameless copy of the Pottery Barn Kids Felt Gratitude Tree that I covet, and will replicate, once I own a sewing machine, and learn how to sew.
You should know that I do not envy kindergarteners because, cutting is hard.
I stayed up until midnight one night doing it.
No amount of wine could mend the fact that cutting for hours kinda sucks.
Nonetheless I was pleased with my progress.
And more pleased with Lily's ideas of things to be thankful for.
My favorites include: watching Glee with the family, Grandma and Grandpa, taking a bath with my sister, Nanna and Papa, cousins like Hannah and Bailey and Gage and Claire and Jesse, Grandpa Greg and Terri, curly hair, my SuperHero mom, being with The Family, soccer, Dear Old Dad.
You know what? Me too. Its our relationships that matter most to both of us.
We are all most thankful for you! All of you that take interest in us.
Thank you!
Thank you!

2 comments:
I love it! Just so you know the feeling is mutual. What we would do without you Lowe's? Thank you.
Love, love, LOVE it! So darling! And I am thankful for you, Heather...so glad we've reconnected. :)
Post a Comment