Happy Birthday Little Ceci!
(far more delish than photogenic, btw)
Charlotte "with a wink" Lowe and Super Fan Lily
We celebrated Ceci's birthday in true Heather Lowe style. This means we kept the celebration going for as many days as possible. We attended a beautiful graduation party for Danica Smith. Hubby Ryan threw a casual yet elegant outdoor affair and the weather cooperated perfectly. As you can see, Ceci made tiny-curly-haired-hippie-girl-friends in no time. (I did much the same with Danica's bridesmaids that I haven't seen for years)

Next stop Grandma and Grandpa Lowe's where Ceci was showered with gifts and attention. And yes, a pizza party with ice cream at Happy Joe's. Ironically, this is also where we celebrated Lily's 2nd birthday. They bring out a horn and ask the patrons to join in on the Happy Birthday song. I held my wee one in my lap and sang her birthday song with such pride. I am amazed by this sweet little ray of sunshine that I birthed 2 years ago! I got so lucky when I got her! In true Charlotte style she enjoyed the attention and the ice cream...with a wink. She always has a wink, like she has the secret to happiness. The world would be a better place if there were more Charlotte's. Go ahead, call me arogant or obnoxious with that last bold statement. I can't help myself, I am so in love with her and I know she does have the secret.

A round of soccer with Grandpa. Look how Grandpa Lowe lets both kids think they are beating him. This might be the difference between a parent and a Grandparent. You'll have to talk to Darin and Darci about sharing a basketball or tennis court, or golf course with him and how that went. I recall many a story about this...
We love you Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for celebrating with us!
In addition to all this Darci came out to spoil Charlotte and watch Lily's soccer game. Only fair since D and Lily went to watch a game of Darci's. The birthday cards filled our mailbox full! We had a housefull of gift and friends for Memorial Day weekend (more to come on this). And Nanna and Papa sent personalized gifts fit for a queen. Thank you all for your love and celebration of our Little Charlotte, growing up so shockingly fast. Already at 2 she has now started to boss Lily around! Oh Lordy. We now have 2 bosses at home...
We celebrated Ceci's birthday in true Heather Lowe style. This means we kept the celebration going for as many days as possible. We attended a beautiful graduation party for Danica Smith. Hubby Ryan threw a casual yet elegant outdoor affair and the weather cooperated perfectly. As you can see, Ceci made tiny-curly-haired-hippie-girl-friends in no time. (I did much the same with Danica's bridesmaids that I haven't seen for years)
Next stop Grandma and Grandpa Lowe's where Ceci was showered with gifts and attention. And yes, a pizza party with ice cream at Happy Joe's. Ironically, this is also where we celebrated Lily's 2nd birthday. They bring out a horn and ask the patrons to join in on the Happy Birthday song. I held my wee one in my lap and sang her birthday song with such pride. I am amazed by this sweet little ray of sunshine that I birthed 2 years ago! I got so lucky when I got her! In true Charlotte style she enjoyed the attention and the ice cream...with a wink. She always has a wink, like she has the secret to happiness. The world would be a better place if there were more Charlotte's. Go ahead, call me arogant or obnoxious with that last bold statement. I can't help myself, I am so in love with her and I know she does have the secret.
A round of soccer with Grandpa. Look how Grandpa Lowe lets both kids think they are beating him. This might be the difference between a parent and a Grandparent. You'll have to talk to Darin and Darci about sharing a basketball or tennis court, or golf course with him and how that went. I recall many a story about this...
We love you Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for celebrating with us!

No comments:
Post a Comment