(Our wonderful daycare provider, and friend) Diana's daugher (our wonderful teenage babysister) Randa has cleaned out her room. She has left a basket of goodies by the door at daycare for the kids to pick up some treasures on their way out. So nearly daily Lily is bringing home lipgloss and jewelry and other such essential items. On this particular day she picked sunglasses. She declared them her "Uncle Jake sunglasses!" I agree. Part John Lennon, part Jacob Gauthier. How cute?
Maybe its the glasses that have inspired a philosopher in Lily for her questions about life are getting more complex. On the way home from daycare she said:
"Mom why did God made me to look like this? Is this the best he could do?"
"Oh, Honey You are the BEST he has EVER done!"
She was quite pleased with the answer.

Charlotte gives the Uncle Jake glasses a try.
1 comment:
Heather, your girls as so YOU!!! I love it!
I have to tell you how I giggled at your "self titling yourself as baby whisper-er." That was so funny.
I adore your outlook on life!
Post a Comment