Proud Graduate
Good bye Preschool, Hello Kindergarten!
Darin was frustrated putting Lily to bed the other night and came to say to me "argh! she has your attitude and my pokiness!" Such an irritating combination, right? Well, minus the procrastination/bedtime attitude we are so proud of Lily! And she is so proud of herself! Her self confidence is contagious! I look at her and wonder, why, as adults, do we limit ourselves with insecurities? Who are we not to shine our brightest? Lily Lowe has no problem believing in herself. She's a model to me. Her classmates and teachers' all absolutely fell in love with her as she did them. It was hard to say goodbye to the parents and classmates and teachers. There was much camaraderie amongst us all on this formal and special graduation night (and picnic the following day). As I said goodbye to a favorite family of mine, I learned the kids will eventually be attending the same high school. This family has 2 redheaded boys. 1 named Benjamin in Lily's class who is calm and patience and sweet . The other Zachary who is Charlotte's age and a "little stinker" says the mom. Lily and Benjamin quite liked each other as did Charlotte and Zachary while waiting for the older kids before and after preschool. At the graduation picnic I said to the mom who I related to on many levels, "same high school? oh good. Then we will see you at Prom!" Of course this is a joke, but really these redheads are CUTE!

No comments:
Post a Comment