Labels

Friday, May 20, 2011

Co-op

Co-op =

business owned and operating by individuals for mutual benefit. Or something of the sorts.

We have this!

We have a Co-op.

We don't call it that of course.

But in our neighborhood we help each other out every day. Its wonderful.

Lily spent the day at Kylie's the other day during a meeting of mine, and when I went to pick her up, I took them all to the park to give K-Dad a break.


Kylie showed Lily how to tie her shoes, a skill we have yet to learn.

Its hard to learn when we prefer fancy shoes most of the time!

But now we know, "you go like this..."

Pay close attention...

I enjoyed myself on the swings, since I already know how to tie my shoes.

To quote Charlottte

"Wook at me! I'm faster!"


Charlotte wears these boots everyday.

Rain or shine!


Lily is becoming a master on the monkey bars.

My own fear is holding me back from teaching her my favorite move, the cherry flip.

I can't believe I wasn't injured in this feat during my childhood.

I get the feeling these gals have a Co-op too.

Holding informational meetings on

How to Handle Difficult Parents,

Getting Out of Cleaning Your Room, and

Making Tantrums Matter!


(this last one comes with guest Speaker Syd, Kylie's younger sister)


I don't expect you to believe me, seeing how cute she is, but she is as strong willed as she is cute.

I love adoring her without parenting her.

She reminds me of one of mine...

Take a guess.


No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive