Labels

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Family!

We had lots to celebrate with the "Outlaws" on Mother's Day weekend!


It started with Diane, Darci and I attending a bridal shower for cousin Amanda, and ending with a Happy Retirement Dinner for Dear Mom!


A joyous occassion, always, when we, Lowe's, can all be together.


This time extra special with a great milestone to celebrate!


I was not, the guest of honor, but I can only imagine the pride and joy in these two awesome peeps, she gets to call hers.



Lily calls Auntie Darci her "roommate" when they share digs at the outlaws house.


Darci is "cool" enough to be considered a friend to Lily.


Actually, I think Lily thinks they have everything in common.


Aside from the fact that Darci is actually a grown up...


...it might be true.



Lowe Family Circus Extravaganza!
I hate to brag, but when we get together in our Sunday's Best and start laughing at the day, and ordering wine and Shirley Temples and steak medium rare,

I too, find myself in a personal sort of heaven.

Thank you Diane for such a lovely reason to celebrate.

p.s. can you babysit next Tuesday?


No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive