Labels

Friday, June 24, 2011

June Wedding

Darin's cousin, Amanda got married in a park the other weekend.


They had a string quartet playing my favorites


(Here Comes the Sun, All You Need is Love)


We were honored guests.



 

And we got to dress up and hang with Grandpa and Grandma,


always a welcome treat!


(I think Grandma looks especially stylish. Don't you agree?)


These girls tore up the dance floor. I am not even kidding. Shy Charlotte marched right up to the DJ and requested Bieber.


Lily learned a new twist on the Chicken Dance.


It goes like this...


"I don't want to be a chicken, I don't want to be a duck, so I shake my butt"


Clap, clap, clap, clap.


Her new version at home goes like this


"I don't want to be a Mom, I don't want to be a Dad, so I be a Sister"


Clap, clap, clap, clap!





No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive