Labels

Friday, November 6, 2009

Thank Heavens for Little Girls!


In all honestly, I freaked a bit a while back before Charlotte was born, about having a second girl. How could I possibly love another when my heart was full of the -dream- come- true- girl I already had? Well I am here to tell you (as if your own experience wasn't enough)...MORE love equals MORE LOVE. It is true. I thought my heart was full and when Charlotte was born, to my surprise, there was a whole heart full of love just waiting for her. And now that she is growing, there is more love from all of us, and the love I feel for both Lily and Charlottte (and even for Darin and myself and the whole world is MORE!) And then its more than double, because there is this entity of spirit BETWEEN them...how they interact together...their sweetness and cuteness TRIPLES.

The other day the 3 of us girls were having lunch after Lily's haircut and I was a bit frustrated at the attempt to have a grown up lunch with 2 young ones, and an elderly woman walked passed us (watching my continued effort to keep things off the floor and everything on the table out of Charlotte's reach while answering Lily's strange and random questions) and she took a look at us and said to me "well aren't you lucky?" and I thought for a moment and smiled and responded genuinely "YES! Yes, I am! Thank you!"

1 comment:

The Gootch said...

OMG. Best ever. Can't wait to follow in your footsteps!

My Blog List

Blog Archive