Friends,
We were back in my hometown for
Labor Day Weekend.
We were invited to a pool party at Cathies,
and then a pool party at Amy and Steve's,
and then we were invited on Julie's boat.
Our schedules were full.
Our hearts were full.
I felt the best thing I could do was bring my kids myself, and my new puppy to every gathering that the Clemen's family would be at.
This was an attempt at bringing a little happy
to the sad.
I know we did our job.
We didn't fix a thing,
as Amy's loss cannot be fixed.
We can spread joy and love,
even though we are sad too,
and so we did our best,
to be present and take joy in what is.
It was a wonderful weekend connecting with
our friendamily.
We would do this everyday if we could.
But we all need a little rest in between.
Sweet Dreams.


No comments:
Post a Comment