Labels

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dolphins Soccer

Here goes another soccer season! 
A new (wonderful) coach!
Lily's new sense of confidence and new teammates.
First time on an ALL GIRL Team
(Dolphins sounds girly doesn't it?  Same genre of unicorns and butterflies, no?)
I have said it before, and I will say it again,
I love soccer!

Because rooting for your kid and their teammates,
and their progress (no matter how big or how small never gets old)
And getting to know folks in our community on Tuesday evening practice (when I swear it must be Friday, because I am exhausted, and so are they)
and again on Saturday morning game days when we feed each other coffee, donuts, and mutual praise for each other's children is grand.
Lily's team was undefeated! 
We got to play against our old neighbor Ruby!
It was a showdown!
Lily is always the only girl to wear a skirt. 
(And match her leggings perfectly to her jersey.)
Award winner!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive