Labels

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Trick or Treat

Darin was out of town and this year was the first year we Trick or Treated in our neighborhood.
I am pleased to report, we are here to stay!
It was cold. 
I thought we would stay out for an hour.
I was wrong.
3-4 hours was more like it.
(the good news is the beers stayed nice and cold and it was a short walk home)
Here we are with our kindergarten teacher!
She was happy to see us and catch up!


 Here's Kylie and Lily in Kylie's front yard =
The Spooky Graveyard!
 Here I am with a bloody monster. 
I don't know where Kylie's Dad was though...
 We met up with many of our neighborhood friends.
 Even Little C found preschool buddies to hug and squeal about along the way.

Now what to do with all this candy?


No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive