Labels

Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Dear Daddy!

Darin's birthday was also his work holiday party (no spouses allowed)
So we celebrated a day early.
I came home from work with carry out pizza.
Thank Goodness Darci (and Jason) came with a beautiful carrot cake (his fav)
Auntie Darci even brought the goodies for the girls to decorate.
Isn't it beautiful?
I actually met Darci in a similar situation.
She stopped by D's college house , "The Farm" and dropped off a homemade cake for Darin's birthday.
She didn't know she would be meeting me.
I knew I would be meeting her, but we both nearly fell over when we heard Darin introduce me as his GIRLFRIEND.
Neither Darci or I were aware of this.
We fell in love (Darci and I) immediately.


 Jason has some dance party moves that we have never seen in the Lowe House Dance Party Mix.
What a trooper for participating without question or complaint.
I give him 4 out of 4 stars.

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive