We had a sweet family night at Santa's Open House.
A concert of 4 and 5 years old singing Christmas Carols and Family Friendly Games.
How cute is our Park District?
It was Charlotte's first time in French braids.
Have you ever seen anything sweeter?
We refuse to sit on Santa's lap or get anywhere near him. But we have no problem using his chair for a family photo op when he leaves.
Charlotte also won the coloring contest! Here she is with her prize and the original work of art. Prints available upon request.
Aunt Darci always won coloring contests, maybe the talent has been passed down.
Her purple, yellow, and green reindeer really is spectacular, but I have to admit when I saw her preschool teachers as the judges, I couldn't help but wonder if perhaps she is a favorite.
Who am I kidding?
She is for sure a favorite.
And an artist.
Lily won a coupon for a free goldfish. I only let her play the game because I was told a goldfish wasn't the prize.
Luckily, for me, Lily has already forgotten about it.
We won't be adopting any goldfish.
But we do have reindeer food for Christmas Eve.

No comments:
Post a Comment