Here's my week in an Instagram update.
During my Avon Walk training
I am capturing on my Instagram App, the things that inspire me along the way.
I called this one RISE, because that is the setting that I used.
Totally appropriate.
This the girls and I discovered this while walking Lily home from school.
I named it "WISH" to show the awesome in our
perfectly imperfect everyday.
perfectly imperfect everyday.
(note, this particular dandelion did NOT come from our yard, although a few do reside there)
The one below I took as
I was delaying getting to work.
Finding excuses to miss trains and parking illegally.
I find beauty in rebels.
MISS INDEPENDENT below,
wanted to push her own stroller home from preschool.
wanted to push her own stroller home from preschool.
The pine cone picture was taken outside Charlotte's preschool.
I named it "GOOD MORNING".
I was happy with the few hours of freedom preschool gave me to take my walk alone that day.
I surprised Lily with breakfast in bed on Friday.
It was really simple, her usual quick breakfast.
I just spruced it up with a lilac and a tray served in bed.
She was so happy to wake up!
(a rare occurence)
Charlotte received a free face painting at
the grocery store the other day.
You can imagine the group of clerks just oohing and awwing over her while I bagged groceries and watched her from a few steps away.
She charmed her audience.
FLY GIRL
I am loving this new Instagram App.
You can follow me and see these as soon as I upload them
If you have the App, let me know...I want to follow you!
All these pictures were taken in Lombard.
Have a super week!








No comments:
Post a Comment