Hi Friends!
Today, was a first day for all of us.
Lily and Charlotte started school.
I started a full time work from home schedule.
I know you are jealous and I would be too,
if I weren't me.
I am so happy with my new arrangement.
I will periodically go into the office just to remind myself there is life outside my suburb.
But...
I know you are jealous and I would be too,
if I weren't me.
I am so happy with my new arrangement.
I will periodically go into the office just to remind myself there is life outside my suburb.
But...
We have big stuff happening here, that I want to be part of...
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!
witness it here...
witness it here...
You can see how our first day went.
Swimmingly, if I do say so myself.
It was the first time in all history no one cried on the first day of school.
This includes me.
I sent them off with a kiss, a lunch, and a smile!
I sent them off with a kiss, a lunch, and a smile!
Both of my babes have been gifted
with the same wonderful teachers,
and familiar classrooms as last year.
They have many of their best friends in their class.
with the same wonderful teachers,
and familiar classrooms as last year.
They have many of their best friends in their class.
This means ...
a comfort us,
that we have never had.
a comfort us,
that we have never had.
(Our) Nerves are eased.
We can focus on our academics
instead of our emotions.
I feel pretty darn proud of my girls.
(and Darin and I, if we had any contribution to this)
We have raised happy, confident children that are excited and prepared to go out in the world without us.
The tough part of parenting,
giving them wings...
and my girls are flying high!
instead of our emotions.
I feel pretty darn proud of my girls.
(and Darin and I, if we had any contribution to this)
We have raised happy, confident children that are excited and prepared to go out in the world without us.
The tough part of parenting,
giving them wings...
and my girls are flying high!

No comments:
Post a Comment