My first week on the job was insane.
I was gone 12 hours every day.
I absolutely love the job, the people
and all that I am learning.
However, this was a huge transition for all of us.
I am hoping it will all balance out.
My learning curve was high.
I have a new schedule, new train, new office.
Learning new systems, strategies, and people.
I feel very green as I need help finding the bathroom, turning on my computer, and everything in between.
By Friday I was so ready to come home
to the familiar.
But D and the girls were off to a
Daddy/Daughter Dance.
How cute are they?
I could not have done this week without Darin.
He arranged his schedule around mine.
He picked up my dry cleaning.
He made lunches.
He made dinners.
He did everything to make my first week as smooth as possible and I am forever grateful.

No comments:
Post a Comment